2. Intellectual Property Rights
3. Meritslife.com Access and Use
1. remove, alter, override or misrepresent any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices on Meritslife.com or the Site Content
2. circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of our Site, including, without limitation, blocking or restricting the use or copying of any Content or enforcing restrictions on the use of any feature of our Site or Site Content.
3. use automated devices (such as robots or spiders) or manual processes to copy or "crawl" our Site or Site Content for any purpose without Meritslife.com's express written permission. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Meritslife.com permits public search engine operators to use automated devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Site Content from our Site for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) searchable indexes of Site Content that are available to the public. 4. to collect or use any content from our website or to make it available to the public.
4. collect or obtain any personally identifiable information from our website, including, but not limited to, user names, passwords, email addresses.
5. solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval.
6. attempting or interfering with the proper functioning of our website or damaging, overloading or disabling it.
7. decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any part of our site.
8. use network monitoring software to determine the architecture of any of our sites or to extract usage data from any of our sites.
9. encouraging violations of any local, state or federal law (whether civil or criminal) or impersonating another user, person or entity (e.g., unauthorized use of another person's membership, etc.)
10. violate U.S. export laws, including but not limited to violations of the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations administered by the Department of Commerce; or engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our site.
4. user registration
1. In order to access or use certain features of Meritslife.com, you may have to become a registered user. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to register as a user or otherwise submit personal information to Meritslife.com.
2. If you become a registered user, you will provide true, accurate and complete registration information, and you will promptly update the relevant registration information if the information changes. During registration, you will create a user name and password ("membership"), which may allow you to access certain areas of our website that are not accessible to non-registered users. You are responsible for protecting and maintaining the confidentiality of your Membership. You are solely responsible for activities that occur under your Membership, whether or not you have authorized the activity.
5. User Content
We may now or in the future allow Users to post, upload, transmit or otherwise make available (collectively, "Submissions") messages, templates, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photographs, comments, sounds, music, videos, messages, content and/or other materials on our Site ( "User Content"). Subject to the rights and licenses you grant herein, you retain all right, title and interest in and to your User Content. We do not guarantee any confidentiality of User Content, even if it is not posted on our Site. It is your sole responsibility to monitor and protect any intellectual property rights you may have in User Content, and we assume no responsibility for this.
2. You may not submit any User Content that is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property or proprietary rights without the express permission of the appropriate rights owner. You shall be solely responsible for any damages resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or for any other damages resulting from your submission of User Content.
3. you represent, warrant and undertake that you will not submit any User Content that.
(1) Infringe or violate the rights of others in any way, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any person or entity.
(2) Impersonates another person or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic or otherwise objectionable.
(3) encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law
(4) Is an advertisement for goods or services or a solicitation of funds
(5) includes personal information, such as information identifying telephone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references
(6) contains formulas, instructions, or recommendations that may cause harm or injury; or
(7) is any type of chain letter.
In addition, we do not permit any user to restrict or inhibit any other user's use or enjoyment of our Site in our sole discretion.
5. By submitting User Content, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation, to use your biographical information, including, but not limited to, your name and geographic location content in connection with the broadcast, print, online or other use or publication of your User. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may have now or hereafter in any jurisdiction regarding so-called "moral rights" or "ethics law" rights in User Content.
We reserve the right to display advertisements related to your User Content and to use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes. You acknowledge and agree that your User Content may be included on the websites and advertising networks of our distribution partners and third party service providers, including their downstream users.
7. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content. We have the right, in our sole discretion and for any reason, to edit, refuse to post, remove or disable access to any User Content.
6. Website Content and Third Party Links
1. We make our Site and Site Content available for commercial, entertainment and promotional purposes to provide web-based services for the web design and web development of others. You may not use any information and opinions expressed on any of our websites for any other purpose. In any event, you are responsible for evaluating the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness of the content of the Site. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage arising from your reliance on any Site Content.
2. In many cases, Site Content will include content posted by or on behalf of the opinions and judgments of third parties. We do not endorse, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on our website by anyone other than an authorized employee or spokesperson while acting in an official capacity.
3. If a dispute exists between visitors to our site or between a visitor to our site and any third party, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to intervene. If such a dispute exists, you hereby release XXXXt.com and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and their related companies from claims, demands and damages of any kind or nature arising out of, relating to or in any way connected with such dispute.
8. disclaimer of warranties
you expressly agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk. our site and site content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. without limiting the foregoing, to the fullest extent permitted by law, meritslife.com and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, distribution partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and their related companies disclaim any and all warranties, including: (1) the warranty that the website will meet your requirements. (2) Warranties as to the availability, accuracy, security, usefulness, timeliness or informational content of Meritslife.com. (3) Warranties of ownership, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. (4) Warranties regarding services or goods received through or advertised on our site or accessed through any of our sites. (5) Warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the results that may be obtained from the use of our site. (6) Warranties that your use of the site will be secure or uninterrupted. (7) A warranty that errors in the software will be corrected.
9. Dispute Resolution
The formation, interpretation and performance of this Agreement and any dispute arising therefrom shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without regard to its rules regarding conflicts or choice of law, and to the extent applicable, the laws of the United States. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be in the courts of the State of California located in the United States, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. You hereby waive any right to a jury trial in any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this Agreement.
If you become a registered user, you may terminate your membership at any time by going to the membership page and selecting the appropriate option.
Changes and Amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its terms in connection with the Site and Services at any time, effective upon posting an updated version of this Agreement on the Site. When we do so, we will revise the date of the update at the bottom of this page. Your continued use of the Site and Services following any such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
Acceptance of these Terms You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all of its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Site and Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to access or use the Site and Services
If you would like to contact us for more information about this Agreement or wish to contact us regarding any matter related to this Agreement, you may do so by contacting the form, sending an email to email@example.com or writing to 414, No. 36-1 Huzhou Street, Gongshu District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, 310015, China Address.