MERITLIFE All Beddings 3-Year Limited Warranty
MERITLIFE All Beddings are covered by a 3-year limited warranty (the “Warranty” or “Limited Warranty” or “MERITLIFE Warranty”), which gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, but those vary from state to state.
1. HOW CAN I GET SERVICE ON MY WARRANTY?
Just send your order information to the after-sales service email, email@example.com
- Your email address or order number
- Pictures or videos of product problems
2. HOW LONG IS THE COVERAGE PERIOD?
The warranty covers from the original date of purchase. Your warranty covers you for 3 years from your date of purchase.
3. WHAT DOES THIS LIMITED WARRATY COVER?
This warranty is limited to material defects caused by defects in the materials or workmanship of the product you purchased:
Any manufacturing defect that causes tearing, fraying, ripping, coming apart or other product failure of the fabric under normal use and proper handling conditions.
4. WHAT WILL MERITLIFE DO?
We will repair, replace, substitute or refund (if applicable) the defective product or part, and we reserve the right to make that selection at our sole and complete discretion. If we choose to replace or substitute a product or part, we will replace/replace it with the model, version, color or style available at the time of replacement or substitution, which may differ in some respects from the original product. If you wish to replace a defective product with a more expensive product, you may be required to pay the difference in price between the original product and the more expensive product.
Any repair or replacement will not extend the original limited warranty period nor will it constitute the beginning of a new limited warranty period.
5. WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY?
This limited warranty does not cover changes in MERITLIFE bedding caused by or resulting from normal wear and use, or changes or damage caused by your failure to care for it properly. We also do not cover commercial use, or if you use it in a manner inconsistent with the care instructions or intended design and use. If you have questions about the proper care and use of your MERITLIFE bedding, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More specifically, this limited warranty does not cover:
- Minor defects and minor cosmetic flaws.
- Normal wear and tear associated with intended use and laundering.
- Stains, soiling, burns, moisture, mildew or discoloration that occur over time.
- Personal or individualized allergies and sensitivities.
- Color variations.
- Changes in personal comfort preferences.
- Damage or abuse due to failure to use and care for the product properly.
- Decrease in filler material over time.
- Any combination of defects resulting from the foregoing.
In addition, this limited warranty does not cover commercial use or conditions resulting from abusive handling, misuse or negligence.
Accordingly, your warranty will be voided if, upon inspection, the following are discovered:
- Any unsanitary condition.
- Physical abuse or damage to the product.
- Attempts to clean/wash the product in an improper manner;
- Improper location of use or storage of the product (including storage in a humid area, an area infected with insects or rodents, near an extreme heat source or any other unprotected storage area).
- Purchase from a distributor who is not an authorized retailer.
In addition, because we cannot handle international shipping and logistics costs, your PRODUCT replacement must be within the United States at the time you wish to take advantage of the warranty.